About This Game Pit People (Early Access)
Master Your Destiny in this Strategic Game of Positioning
A full cast of tragically unique heroes will rise together from the Pit. Master your destiny as you plot their course of action across an apocalyptic wonderland!
In our fast-paced, turn-based, co-op adventure you’ll quest and explore, find awesome loot, customize your fighters, and recruit strange species. Rally your troops and steel your wits if you hope to survive a hostile world filled with sinister robots, deadly vampires and brutally adorable cupcake people!
- Single Player Mode
- 2 Player Co-op (local & online)
- Local 2v2 Arena
- 4 Players For 2v2 In the Pit (online)
- “Guidance” from a mysterious and power-hungry narrator (voiced by Will Stamper, “BattleBlock Theater”)
- Signature Behemoth art style & humor
Pit People (Early Access) System Requirements
- OS: Microsoft® Windows® Vista / 7 / 8
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2GHz+ or better
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 512 MB video card
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible
About This Game Rise & Shine
Shoot Fast, Think Faster
Rise & Shine is a true “think and gun” that combines elements of arcade shooters, bullet hells, and puzzle platformers to create a new blend of strategy and viscera. Switch between Shine’s add-ons to solve puzzles that redefine what bullets can do. Guide projectiles through intricate mazes, electrify damaged equipment to discover new pathways, and juggle 8-bit fruit because why not?
Get Ready to Respawn
Don’t let the cute character models fool you, saving Gamearth won’t be easy. Prepare to dash flurries of missiles and avoid unseen traps as you fight to prevent its destruction. It’s going to take all you’ve got to stay alive in the face of lethal robot armadas, enormous bosses, giant death wheels, and (of course) brainthirsty zombies. You’re not gettin’ through this in one piece, kiddo.
Next Level Detail
Enter a world where every level is a single, continuous work of art. Each level is composed of hand drawn illustrations with multiple parallax scroll layers so every forward step is new; no tiling or repeated elements. This meticulous attention to detail allows each frame to flow seamlessly from one to the next, a quality you’ll wish you had on your 20th respawn.
Rise & Shine System Requirements
- OS: Windows 7/8/10 (32bit and 64-bit OS supported)
- Processor: 2.4 GHz Dual core
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 512MB of Video Memory
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 4 GB available space
- Sound Card: Integrated audio interface
- Additional Notes: Microsoft XBOX360 controller or compatible